We are so excited to welcome you as our honored guest to Night to Shine!
From the moment you walk down the red carpet until the end of the evening, you will experience an unforgettable night as our special guest! After you walk down the red carpet, you will get to choose from many activities you can do whether it is dancing on our dance floor, getting your hair/make up done or your shoes shined up, going on a limousine ride, singing some karaoke and more!
We want to encourage each of our guests to dress up in their favorite formal wear (dress, gown, suit, tux) or whatever makes each guest feel beautiful/handsome!
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is the time for Night to Shine? Doors will open at 6PM and we will conclude at 9PM.
- Does it cost to attend Night to Shine? No, Night to Shine is completely free to attend.
- Are guests required to stay until 9PM? Our guests are not required to stay until 9PM but we will encourage them to stay as long as possible so they can participate in our crowning ceremony towards the end of the evening and experience all that Night to Shine has to offer!
- Are parents/caretakers able to stay at Night to Shine? Yes, parents and caretakers are welcome to stay! A parent/caretaker is only required to be present if your attendee/guest needs medication administered during the event. At Night to Shine, we will also have a space designated for parents/caretakers to enjoy with refreshments and more that will be provided.
- Will there be a sensory room available if a guest needs to take a break? Yes, there will be a space available for any guest who needs to take a break and rest before rejoining the fun!
- Will there be a Virtual Option for available for Night to Shine? Yes, a virtual option will be available for those who are not able to attend in person.
- Who can I contact for any other questions? Please contact Collin Ingmire, firstname.lastname@example.org!
Registration to attend Night to Shine is closed. For any questions, please email email@example.com!